Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting ready to shut down the market, and plan the travel.

Hello everyone! If you have found your way here chances are that you are a customer at Crampton's Market, and are interested in what the heck I all get up to in the winter. Well, the past 2 years have been a complete whirlwind what with having a busy 2008 summer working season, moving straight into construction of the new market fall of 2008, working on it through the winter of 08/09, then starting in for another busy year this 2009 summer. Me thinks it's time for a break.

This winter I'll be taking 2 trips. Some girlfriends of mine and I will be exploring Andelucia with 3 weeks in Southern Spain. Then my adventure seeking boyfriend and I will be heading down to Chile and Argentina for some hiking, kayaking, wine drinking, and Spanish speaking. If you're interested in coming along for the ride, check back to the blog in Mid January when I'll start to post.

Take Care!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment