Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time to get out of the Freezer

So cold, and not even enough snow to ski! What a shame. That means that it's time for me to get out of Dodge.

Just a few more weeks before I abandon my boyfriend to his studies and my cats to their own devices, and head off to Spain with 2 girlfriends. We'll be flying into Madrid and taking a train directly down south. I've done some sleuthing and found a great rental apartment for the first week. a 2 bedroom apartment with all of the modern conveniences, right near the market, for the low low price of 24 euros per person per night. Who says that Europe is unaffordable!

I am not officially dreaming of warmer weather.
Take Care
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about your Spanish adventures! We went to Andalusia this spring and had an amazing time. Oh my god - the food. You'll love it!
    I think that we here in Manitoba have some of the best home grown food in the world, but we definitely don't have anything like those boquerones! Or the pesca frita, or the olives... or really the fact that EVERYTHING is drenched in olive oil...
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete